Sunday, June 26, 2016

Renewed My GolfLogix Subscription, THEN They Implemented A New, Substandard Version ... I'm Outta Here!

GolfLogix Application For iPhone

Suite 100A
15685 N. Greenway-Hayden Loop
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Phone: 877-977-0162
Fax: 480-287-8749
Email: info@golflogix.com
Price: $$$$
I used to love my GolfLogix app, then they charged my credit card $20, shortly thereafter implementing a new version that absolutely sucks!

I am canceling my “Champion Membership” after they ruined the app with their “new” version. I wrote to them, telling them about my disappointment: 
"Your new interface sucks. The font is so small I can barely see it and I can't seem to bypass the club (yardage) tracking option, making me scroll through the numbers (instead of simply entering yardage) on the old version. Who in their infinite wisdom implemented this piece of #%$@? Bring back the old interface or I'm out of here!
To which they replied: 
"Dear Valued Member, Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately that feature was not included in the new streamlined GolfLogix App. We working to return that feature. Again we apologize for any inconvenience and hope you enjoy the New GolfLogix App."
They did not address my concerns, sending me a "boilerplate" response with misspelled words. They don't care, implementing a new version before it was fully functional, so I'm moving on and canceling my subscription.

CombatCritic Gives GolfLogix 2 Bombs Out Of 10 ... More Bombs Are Better!
Two Bombs Equates To
Read Reviews By CombatCritic:

Yelp - Elite '14/'15/'16

Tabelog - Official Judge (Bronze)

Zomato - #1 Ranked Foodie

View my food journey on Zomato!



... And Don't Forget To Subscribe To TravelValue TV on YouTube


Tabelog Reviewer CombatCriticView my food journey on Zomato!




Title: TravelTech: Renewed My GolfLogix Subscription, THEN They Implemented A New, Substandard Version ... I'm Outta Here!

Key Words: GolfLogix, golf, logix, logic, logics, app, application, iPhone, iStore, iTunes, CombatCritic, TravelValue, travel, value, product, service, review, Yelp, Zomato

Translation for Civilians: Tango-Uniform =  "Tits Up" 

No comments:

Post a Comment